As public health officials, it is important that we understand where funding for interventions, programs, and initiatives comes from (local, state, and/or federal sources). We also need to understand the policies that exist within different states when addressing these public health issues. For this assignment, you will need to address the following issues.
- Identify a program in your community or state and explain how this program is financed.
- Explain the role of the federal government in funding this public health program or a program similar to yours.
- Appraise the recurring importance of health policy and explain the barriers that exist in implementing public health policies on these programs. Please provide examples.
- Using this same program, assess the impact of the public health policies on this program from a micro and/or a macro level.
- Evaluate how this program in your state differs from a similar program in another state considering different policies in the two states.
Include an introduction. should be at least three full pages in length, double-spaced (this does not include the title and reference pages); and use references where necessary with at least two peer-reviewed or academic journal articles. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
**STATE IS GEORGIA, LOCAL IS COLUMBUS,GA**