Discuss the concept of stress in light of your family history and the article you read.
- Do modern lifestyles create more stress for you than in the past? How so?
- How do you create stress in your own life?
- How could you change the nature of our society to make it less stressful?
- It could be said that some stress comes from leading “out-of-balance” lives. What can people do to “keep it simple”? Furthermore, in what ways can individuals control the stressors they will encounter beforehand?
- How could you change the way in which you interact with your school demands or your work demands to change the amount of stress that you feel?
- Discuss how you can improve your health and longevity in light of your findings on this assignment, your understanding of stress, and your knowledge of your family history.
- total is 1,000 words not counting the references.