- I researched Reference and Conterminal angels.
- Conterminal angels are angles with the same initial and terminal sides. However, the rotations could be different hence the co-terminal.
- Reference angel is the smallest positive acute angle formed by terminal side of the angle t and horizontal x axis. (Blitzer, 2021)
- Find the Reference angle of the following : I will find by adding or subtracting 360 from the given angle ,
- Find the Conterminal angle of the following : I will find by adding and or subtracting
- , first you need a common denominator to add or subtract.
- Find the following refence and conterminal angels:
- b. 450
Blitzer, R. F. (2021). Precalculus (7th Edition). Pearson Education (US).