Important: Please make sure you have read the attached Down Town Car Repair Business Case. After some discussion with Tim, you decided to use Agile and Agile Usage-Centered Design for determining system requirements. For your written assignment this week, write a 700-word proposal (double-spaced and in APA format) that discusses the following points with the necessary references to support your claims/statements:
- What are some of the advantages of using Agile methodologies to capture system requirements?
- Provide an overview of the Agile Usage-Centered Design approach.
- Outline the steps involved in the Agile Usage-Centered Design.
- Explain why you would apply the Agile Usage-Centered Design approach to Tim’s proposal.
- Your proposal should be a minimum of 700 words, double-spaced.
- Use memo format (or other professional memo formats).
- Click on the following hyperlink to view and/or download a memo template from MS Word: Memo Template
- Make sure to provide references and cite your sources (APA format) as necessary.
- Please make sure you are using our textbook as a source.
- Save it as an MS Word file (e.g., .doc or .docx).