Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 17 (section 17.4), 18 (section 18.3), 19 (sections 19.1, 19.2), 21 (sections 21.2, 21.4)
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, pick two (2) of the following categories representing minority groups during 1880-1914:
- Women’s rights activists
- African Americans Then, address the following for your selections:
- Explain the socio-economic status and challenges of your minority groups at the turn of the century.
- How did the Industrial Revolution affect your chosen minority groups?
- Analyze how the Progressives brought reform to your selected minority groups. Do you find that the Progressives were successful in making government responsive and improve the conditions of your chosen minority group?